Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to set up a second (different from first address)

Customer Question
I want to set...

I want to set up a second (different from first address) gmail account

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

My home computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None, I want a second account to use for business rather than my first one which is for personal

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/20/2018
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 4 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can check this for you?