Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My gmail account address (and now, every email address that…

Customer Question
Hi! My gmail account...

Hi! My gmail account address (and now, every email address that I have associated with my gmail account) is going to everyone's junk/spam mailbox when I email them. Even when I reply to folks' emails that sent to me directly - my response does not get through to them.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Gmail from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Connection is not the issue. It does this from any computer/internet I use. It's been going on for over a month, steadily getting worse. And no, I email directly from gmail.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No. Receiving mail is not the issue. My account is working as if nothing is wrong. But every email send either disappears or goes to the recipients' spam or junk folders.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that's it. Please help!!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/21/2018
Email technician: Micky, Lead Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
Micky
Micky, Lead Systems Engineer

Thank you for contacting Just Answer. This is a premium / paid support service.

I understand you are unable to send email to your contact since they receive all of your email inside the spam folder.

Considering that this does not affect only Gmail, I do not consider an issue with your email.

Did you think about your provider?

Important: did you try to send your email from another place, using your Gmail to a single recipient?

This is probably related to your provider, your IP public address has been banned / blacklisted and presents in a DNSBL list.

To check this, you need to:
1) Get your IP public address. You can get it from the following site https://www.whatismyip.com/ or directly in google, searching for "my ip address"

2) Copy the ip, it is in the form of of xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx where xxx is a number from 1 to 255

3) Go on https://www.dnsbl.info and on the "Quick Blacklist Check" field, paste your address and click on "Check this ip"

4) You will get a result with a green or red icon, indicating if you have been blacklisted.

5) If you have been blacklisted, connect to each of that DNSBL site, and ask to be removed from the blacklist OR ask your provider to do that.

It might also be that you have a virus in one of your device connected to internet - spamming the network - and that's why you have been banned.

Let me know if this information helped you or if you need further assistance before leaving any feedback.

Otherwise feel free to leave a positive feedback (from 3 to 5 star is considered positive).

Best Regards

Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Via which program do you access Gmail with?

Please let me know

Thank you