Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Cannot open*.pst. Outlook. Neither. on pc outlook 2016. Open…

Customer Question
Cannot open*.pst Technician's Assistant:...

Cannot open*.pst

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Neither. on pc outlook 2016

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Open in safe mode. did not help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Got problems in updating Winpro 10 too. do not know whether connected to outlook problem

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Email technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 4 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Does it show you the location of the pst file?

It is probably missing or corrupt.