Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to recover an email from a specific date in 2015.

Customer Question
I need to recover...

I need to recover an email from a specific date in 2015

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

AOL

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser Google

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I've gone through OLD email, SPAM and SEARCH

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/20/2018
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 4 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Please follow these steps:

1. Go to AOL .com. In the top right corner, click on the envelope icon to go to AOL Mail and then sign in to your AOL account.
2. Click on the Trash icon located on the left panel to open the Trash folder. Here you will see all of your emails which are deleted less than seven (7) days.
3. Select the AOL emails you want to recover, click on the Action button above then in the pull-down menu, click on "Inbox" under "Move To" group of commands.

It's done! This action will recover the deleted emails in AOL Mail back to the Inbox.

If this works, please give me a 5-star rating