Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need help with my e-mail access and rest my password to…

Customer Question
I need help...

I need help with my e-mail access and rest my password to access my Facebook account please

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No let me connet with other devices ok

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes but I answer that first question and that 2 question I don't know that answer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No just that please

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Email
3/20/2018
Email technician: syseng, Information Systems Professional replied 1 month ago
syseng
syseng, Information Systems Professional

My name is David.

What is the name of your email service provider?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Yahoo

Ok, thanks.

Open the Yahoo Sign In Helper page by clicking on the following link:

click here

Enter your email ID into the field provided and click Continue. If you would rather receive password ***** information via phone, enter a mobile phone number associated with your Yahoo email account settings.

Select how you would like to reset your email password.

1. The Alternative Email option will send password ***** information (verification code) to an alternative email address configured in your Yahoo account settings.Once you receive the email and enter the verification code into the field provided, you will be able to enter a new password ***** access your account.

2. The Mobile Phone Number retrieval option will send the password ***** information (verification code) to a mobile phone via text message. If you select this option, the last two digits of the phone number where the verification code will be sent is displayed. When you confirm that phone number, a text message is sent to that phone number with the verification code. Enter the verification code into the field provided to gain access to create a new password ***** access your email account.

3. The security question option will display questions about your account that, if you answer correctly, will grant you access to reset your email account password. To use this option enter the CAPATCHA information requested, then answer the security questions displayed. If you answer the questions correctly, Yahoo will provide you access to create a new password ***** then access your email account.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can you show me rested my password please
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
But you guys already charged me

Just to clarify, did you try the procedure I posted above? If so, what was the result?

Regarding charges, just click the customer service link on your screen to contact the Just Answer customer service team - they will help with any charge related questions.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I put that security answer that first question and I don't know that answer four that 2 question and doest give me other options
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I put that security and answer that first one and I don't know that answer four that 2 question

Ok, so it does not offer to send a verification code to your phone number or an alternate email address correct?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
That correct

Ok, then I am going to open up this question to other experts that may have additional ideas.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok thanks you
Email technician: Thomas Kline,
 replied 1 month ago
Thomas Kline

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is Thomas and I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.
You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Membership or Remote Assistance, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.

Email technician: Thomas Kline,
 replied 1 month ago

reading through I see that your original question was that you need Facebook password ***** is this still true?

because it looks as if the other Expert sent you Yahoo password *****

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
but you guys are going to charge me again
Email technician: Thomas Kline,
 replied 1 month ago

no, you will not be charged again because the other expert left the question open.

I will be glad to assist you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok thank you. Yes can not access my Facebook account or that password
Email technician: Thomas Kline,
 replied 1 month ago

ok, so you are unable to access facebook is that right?
are you able to access you yahoo e-mail?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
please
Email technician: Thomas Kline,
 replied 1 month ago

ok, if you are able to access your Yahoo mail, then please Click Here
this will take you to the facebook recovery page

input your yahoo e-mail address that you set up your Facebook account with

Facebook will ask to send you an e-mail, press continue to proceed

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I went to that link that you say but I put that email and they send that's code but I can't access that email because I don't know that password
Email technician: Thomas Kline,
 replied 1 month ago

ok please click here you should see a way to access your old yahoo

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I did but I answer that first question and I don't know that answer four that 2 questions and it say oooh we can access. You're mail
Thomas Kline
Thomas Kline
Thomas Kline