Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am not sure. I changed my password I think last week and…

Customer Question
I am not sure...

I am not sure. I changed my password ***** think last week and it is not taking it. I have tried several times to recover my account but to no avail. I have family pictures and other documents that I need to recover and I do not want to create a new account. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I may be still in my email at home on my IPad but I don't think so.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

The recovery asked for my phone number and sent me a code but I could not remember when I created my email. It never asked me for my security questions.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No but I sure appreciate your help! Thank you!

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/20/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 5 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When you try to sign into your account, what is the exact message you receive?

Please let me know