Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am looking for my password for my email in Office 365.

Customer Question
Good Day Andy I...

Good Day Andy I am looking for my password ***** my email in Office 365

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Blackberry Classic Smartphone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Blackberry Support and Northern Telephone Internet who both suggested contacting you people

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

The prompy I am getting is 'you need to update your account password'

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/20/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 6 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you still sign into your account?

Please let me know

Thank you