Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a new iPhone 6 Plus. How can I change the iCloud

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new iPhone 6 Plus. How can I change the iCloud email address

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

11.2.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I got the phone four days ago. I just realized I am not receiving mail on my iCloud email account. Checking account info, my husbands address in there.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Don’t think so.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/20/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Press Home button to see all apps, find the one named Settings, then change the email address under iCloud. Basically, Settings > iCloud.