Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have two gmail accounts 1: [email protected] and 2:

I have two gmail...

I have two gmail accounts 1:***@******.*** and 2:***@******.*** (my website - url's owned by Mod Worldwide, the site builder). Somehow these got confused and Google put a hold on them. I have reactivated #1:***@******.***. And now working fine. I have now been able to gain access to #2. Today I have been able to see it merged onto my calendar, but if I send from that it goes out under the name ***** *****! I do not want to have merges accounts. I much prefer two separate accounts. Can you help me with gain separate access to #2. It is my business account and I need ASAP. I HAVE ASKED MOD TO TRY TO RECLAIM IT, BUT THEY HAVE GOTTEN NOWHERE WITH GOOGLE.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

I have***@******.*** active on my phone(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Customer:(###) ###-####

3/20/2018
Sergil Cave
Sergil Cave, Email Administrator

Hello my name is ***** ***** I have been assigned to your case. So that we are on the same page, are you using Gmail to send emails from your***@******.*** email account?

Sergil Cave
Sergil Cave, Email Administrator
I was but cannot access now. It seems to be merged with my other gmail acct. I just tried from the merged account and it went out by the name of ***** *****

Ah okay, I think I know what the issue is. I will walk you through setting up the display name

Would you like to do a remote session or would just want me to list the steps on what you would need to do?

I want 2 separate gmail accounts
1:***@******.*** (this is woking now)
2:***@******.*** (cannot access as a separate acct. seems to be somehow connected to ***** *****

The steps are the following:

1. Logon to gmail with your***@******.*** account

2. Click on the Settings icon on the upper right hand side of the window --> it should be the picture of a gear

3. Choose Settings from the drop-down

4. Choose Accounts and Import setting

5. Look for the option as Send mail as: and change the name there

I don’t want to change that name. I don’t want merged accounts.
I want 2 separate accounts

Ah okay, did you want this separate account within gmail? Because you can create a separate gmail account and change the reply-to email from the gmail address to the***@******.*** email address.

I can walk you through setting up this separate account and changing the reply-to email address via the remote session or by sending you some steps

1. Create a new gmail account

2. Once the new gmail account has been created go into Settings --> Accounts and Import

3. Once you are in this settings change the Send mail as: and click on the Add another email address and then type in your***@******.*** email address.

I have [email protected] (working fine)
I have an account [email protected], but cannot access and this account somehow is confused with Some one named***** *****. I need access to this account

Okay let me make sure that we are on the same page, you stated in your original message that you already have access to your***@******.*** account:

I have two gmail accounts 1:***@******.*** and 2:***@******.*** (my website - url's owned by Mod Worldwide, the site builder). Somehow these got confused and Google put a hold on them. I have reactivated #1:***@******.***. And now working fine. I have now been able to gain access to #2.

How are you accessing the [email protected] account? Within gmail? You will need to use some type of email service to send emails with the *****@******.*** email address. Maybe a remote session would be more helpful, were you able to click on the link above?

Or I should say, how are you attempting to access the *****@******.*** email account?

I cannot sign in to my acount***@******.***About a week ago this account was sending emails under the name ***** *****. When I tried to correct google locked the account.

Now when you say you cant sign into your account***@******.***, are you attempting to sign in and getting an error? Were you ever able to access this account before in the past? Lets try a remote session if you dont mind --> http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=15acaae5-3c03-4d8b-8b4a-82262fb39255

You can show me what you are referring to in the remote session.

One more try before remote..I have use this account for over a year. Now I can’t sign in I get an error

Could you provide me with the error message that you get?

Also where are you signing in at?

Hello?

I was just able to get in
Please cancel my account free trial

Are you referring to your justanswer account?

Do you still need further assistance?

No thank you

Okay great. I will go ahead and close out this ticket.