Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am having email problems with gmail! I have our work email…

Hi!! I am having email...
Hi!! I am having email problems with gmail! I have our work email set up as an alias through gmail and emails are now not sending and receiving! Can anyone help me?!
3/20/2018
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Which program do you use to access Gmail with?

Please let me know

Thank you

Hi, Google!

Hi there!

Please let me know

Thank you

Richard, Email Systems Specialist
I go directly through gmail.
Ive just paid the $39. are you remotely connecting?

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

737(###) ###-####
are you accessing my computer?