Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I would like to explain recent changes to my report. Aol.

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to explain recent changes to my report

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Aol

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I got an email from you that noticed a closed account and I wanted to explain why that happened.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of just now.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/20/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

still here

It sounds like you received a fake email stating your account was being closed.

What did the email say?

my problem is not with my computer.I want to explain why my report noticed a closed acct.which might effect my score.

Is this for a credit report? It sounds like you have reached the wrong company.

maybe I have.how can I make sure I have not accidentlly signed up for any monthy charges?

Call customer service at 1-***-***-****

thanks,goodbye.

You're welcome