Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My gmail account was hijacked last night and I started

My gmail account was...

My gmail account was hijacked last night and I started receiving over 150 account and subscription openings. I replied to over 75 emails stating I did not open any accounts or subscriptions - Please delete. The more i replied to the more kept coming in. I finally just cancelled my gmail account to stop the emails. That account has a lot of information and is reference as a contact address in most of my online and contact information. I would like to reopen the account and retrieve the info and continue the gmail address. I did change the password ***** night but kept receiving emails. Can you help me so I can reopen my gmail

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No I am just online and search for gmail security support

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to know what I can do about all the email subscriptions and account openings I am receiving. And what I can do about deleting them and not receiving more.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

what is the message you receive when you try to sign into your account?

Please let me know

Richard, Email Systems Specialist
I deleted the account last night. I will have to go back into gmail and re-establish my account

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

I am not seeing any remote view. Do you need to call me

you need please to do the instructions I sent you, you missed reading these?

I already have remote viewer on my pc
860(###) ###-####