Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I CAN NOT GET IN TO MY ACCOUNT. Help i have not been able to…

HI MY NAME IS*****...

HI MY NAME IS***** NOT GET IN TO MY ACCOUNT

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Help i have not been able to set new password

3/20/2018
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Can you tell me the email address of the account you wish to access?

THANX. MY ACCOUNT STARTED WORKING

If you need help with anything else, please come back any time.
*Note: Can you please rate me using the stars at the top so I am credited with my time, 5/5 gives me most credit and would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech