Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Cannot access my account which I have used for many years. I…

Customer Question
Cannot access my account...

Cannot access my account which I have used for many years

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I have used the computer in our resident office, that is the only other one.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I am sure I have but don't remember. The phone number on the account is no longer applicable because we are using cell phones only.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't think of anything.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/20/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to access your account?

Please let me know