Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

When I try to log in to Microsoft Outlook account, I keep…

When I try to...

When I try to log in to Microsoft Outlook account, I keep getting prompted to enter my user name and password. I am unable to log in.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

. This same problem occurred a couple of months ago and it was ok for a while but has been getting worse

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Is this Microsoft outlook the email application or outlook.com the email service?

Are you using a windows or mac computer?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

It iis the microsoft email applicationWindows

OK in this outlook email application which email account are you accessing ?

John, Email Support Specialist

Thanks for clarifying it.

To do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=f6f5fa2c-e362-44ba-9d1c-00d6679200c0 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Gmail issue solved using remote support.

If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/

Sincerely,