Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How could I stop unwanted emails from coming to Google

Customer Question
How could I stop...

How could I stop unwanted emails from coming to Google account all together?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Searching the search engine and trying the filter and other features on my computer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

How to select and stop emails that I do not want for the time being.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/20/2018
Email technician: michelleclive, Email replied 5 months ago
michelleclive

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out

is there a specific set of emails from a particular sender that you want to block or its the spam emails that you wish to stop