Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I received a text message that I changed my google password…

I received a text...

I received a text message that I changed my google password ***** this month. I don't remember doing it or the new password. Can you help? I'm old and type by hunt and peck so be patient!

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes my Kindle fire.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Probably.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
michelleclive

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out

have you tried a password *****

let me know your google email address

No I haven't tried the Email reset because I don't think it was offered like on other sites.

do you access your google account from any other device in addition to the kindle fire like from a computer or smartphone

do you have access to a phone number ending with 01

michelleclive
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

All done. Password ***** reset via the remote session.