Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have recently changed from microsoft outlook to Mozilla…

Customer Question
I have recently changed...

I have recently changed from microsoft outlook to Mozilla Thunderbird for my emails and I have just finished my phoenix programme for my accountant and I cannot send my file to them as it feels I am not configured for the emails could you please help

Technician's Assistant: Are emails stuck in your outbox or are you receiving an error message?

I am receiving an error message that says it is not configured to send my email

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from sending mail?

I dont have any problems sending and rfeceiving emails only my Phoenix programme file today to the accountant

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just your help would be greatly appreciated as it is due tomorrow

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Email technician: michelleclive, Email replied 4 months ago
michelleclive

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out

What Operating System (OS) is running on the computer?