Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Would like to recover an email sent to me last year in June…

Customer Question
Would like to recover...

Would like to recover an email sent to me last year in June which i have deleted early this year.

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

Yes i have but they say it is empty.

Technician's Assistant: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?

Optus

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not realy

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Email technician: michelleclive, Email replied 3 months ago
michelleclive

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out

Email recovery depends on whether you deleted the email from the main mail server or not

if its deleted from the main email server, unfortunately it cannot be recovered

let me know how do you access your emails..in outlook or in a browser