Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to change payment information for itunes. I cant

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change payment information for itunes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I cant remember

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

I go to payment information and try to change my credit card info and it tell me iTunes has stopped working

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to change payment info

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/20/2018
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Please click on the website below:

https://appleid.apple.com/

- There, sign in your Apple ID account. Then click on Edit option on the right of the section Payment & Shipping. Then you can change your payment information there. Then click on Save.

- Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

How is it going? What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.