Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am not sure it is a tech I need. But it is a star. I just…

I am not sure...

I am not sure it is a tech I need. But it is a star. I just a little bit age purchased a product from the free logo maker site. Not really free of course. At any rate. I downloaded the purchased logo but cannot seem to do anything with it. I cant copy it or anything else. Any thoughts.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Star? What have you tried so far?

Howdy Pearl

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I cant talk on the phone only text

3/20/2018
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. So you already downloaded on the computer the logo you paid for? Where do you intend to use that logo?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Windows 7
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I was hoping to copy and use to create some graphics for fundraising
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
perhaps even some letterhead of my own

Thank you for writing back with that information. Can you please tell me WHAT is the file type of the logo you downloaded? Is it a JPG? PNG? or others?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It downloaded both
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
JPEG & PNG that is
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I tried working with Adobe and Powerpoint neither worked

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch on your screen?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
if I could afford the $39 I would have opted for that right away. Unfortunately I am right in the middle of setting up a charity for orphans and have really overextended myself.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I love being able to let you guys do work that way
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
is that the only way you think this can be remedied?

I want to help you with this problem remotely so please let me send a formal offer for you with the minimal fee. Please accept it so that we can do the remote session and for me to fix the problem for you.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem.

For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please click on the link below, then click on the green I Agree button, then download the remote access tool. After downloading, please run it so that you can join me in the remote session.
Here is the link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=5b7985b2-ae49-4fb9-a917-7d20671b1833

Best regards,
Jess

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
where did you go?

I gave you the procedures. Please follow the steps to join me in the remote session.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I found you

Ok, we are connected now.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist