Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Is it possible to restore my buddy list so that I can add…

Is it possible to...

Is it possible to restore my buddy list so that I can add and delete e-mail addresses?

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

That's not the issue. The issue is restoring the buddy list which I don't have because I foolishly changed to aol Gold.

Technician's Assistant: Are you checking your AOL mail in your browser or using an email client (such as Outlook)?

When I go to e-mail someone, I use "Write."

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that.

3/20/2018
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> my buddy list

Which product are you referring to? AOL Desktop Gold?

bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Thanks for requesting remote assistance service. Please click HERE from your Windows PC to start a remote session with me.

All done. Address Book was demonstrated via remote session.