Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a print subscription to Scientific American and get…

Customer Question
I have a print...

I have a print subscription to Scientific American and get emails but I am having difficulty accessing the articles in the emails. Why?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don't know.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I just want to read the article on my computer. I am registered and have a password.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/20/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10? or a Mac?
  2. What web browser are you using on your computer -- Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox or Safari?
  3. Are you accessing your emails using a web browser or an email program like MS Outlook 2016?
  4. Are you getting an error message when accessing the articles?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess