Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need help fixing my user name that I screwed up when I…

I need help fixing...

I need help fixing my user name that I screwed up when I tried to change my password. Also according to my bank it is saying it can't process my debit card because the address you have is not the same as the on file address at the bank.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

It can't process my debit card to proceed with deposit/fee until I fix the address issue.

3/20/2018
Jamie Macko
Jamie Macko, Email Specialist

Hello

Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist.

Can you please let me know for which website login you would like to fix your username?
Also what bank do you use? That way I can direct you to the correct location to update that address.

Thanks,
Jamie

The bank thing appears to be fixed. But, I went in and loaded 45.00 with Google play cards and I put it under Slifert12 and it should have been put on***@******.***. I don't know how to get my money to the correct account.

Well I am glad to hear the banking issue is resolved. Here is what I am finding about the Google play card transfer.
Unfortunatly Google does not support transfering this between accounts. Here is a not directly from their site:

"It is not possible to share or transfer content between accounts on Google Play, even if you own both accounts. If you have multiple accounts on your device, make sure you’re signed in to the account you want to use before you complete your purchase.

If you’ve bought an app on the wrong account contact the app developer. They may be able to refund your purchase so you can buy it again on the account you wanted to use.

Note: You can share apps and digital content with your family if you use Google Play Family Library. "

Here is the link for reference on that info.
https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2850372?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en

Info is under Transfer and Refunds.

-Jamie

Thank you
I'll try the refund thing.

Yes, I would give that a try. That route should work. They may work with you since you are just trying to change it to a different account that you personally own, not someone else.

Let me know if I can further assist with anything.

Have a great rest of your day!

If you enjoyed my service, please rate me 5 Stars!

Thanks,

Jamie

Jamie Macko
Jamie Macko, Email Specialist