Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just purchase a pharmacology exam because im struggling…

Customer Question
I just purchase a...

I just purchase a pharmacology exam because im struggling and i wanna improve my grade and they give me the wrong chapter

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

All of them

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

The chapter that i need are lock

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

The exam s on thursday and i need to study

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/20/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 5 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> i just purchase a pharmacology exam

What is the website you used to buy the exam? Do you try speaking with their customer service?