Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I had my computer repaired and i have been asked to reset my…

Customer Question
I had my computer...

I had my computer repaired and i have been asked to reset my Microsoft account i don't know my pass word or the email address that was used to create the account

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes i can access my emails through my phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I did not set up the account it was set up by an employee who has moved on i may need to set up a new account

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/19/2018
Email technician: Fran, IT replied 6 months ago
Fran
Fran, IT

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question today. I apologize for the extended wait time you've experienced, I've just received your question. And would like to assist you with your question.

Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 6 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing such trouble with your windows login.

what operating system is running on the computer is it xp, vista, Windows 7, 8 or Windows 10?