Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Unable to get my aol email working, I have been using aol…

Customer Question
Unable to get my...

Unable to get my aol email working, I have been using aol for many years and we just moved to Tucson and are now hooked to Xfinitiy

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking AOL from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Excellantconnection

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Excellent connection-NO it seems to be a password *****

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/19/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Are you using a web browser like Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome or Firefox to access your AOL?
  3. Or are you using an email program like MS Outlook 2016?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess