Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

This is the message I am receiving Is your email address…

Customer Question
This is the message...

This is the message I am receiving Is your email address active? We've tried to send emails to***@******.*** but they are not getting delivered.Please update your email settings or try sending a message again to your current address.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I have never received an email from Twitter. so what is going on? Constantly having to receive a code to logon is starting to bother me a bit

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I acceds twitter from my home desktop when I received the message on Saturday. Am currently at work the message still appears

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything else

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/19/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Is this message showing up when you login to your Twitter account?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess