Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email was updated and it made me administrator now my…

My email was updated...

My email was updated and it made me administrator now my email works fine but my wifes will not come on or guesst she was the administrator

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Mine is yahoo hers it century link

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Computer login password

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Turn off for 20 min. called century link said call you , added her to my family gave her pass word nothing works, in accounts Micro game up and updated the computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Help

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/20/2018
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> My email was updated and it made me administrator now my email works fine

> my wifes will not come on or guesst she was the administrator

What guest or administrator are you referring to? User account types of your operating system such Windows or macOS?

Or do you mean your email addresses are with your own domain, you or your wife could be the email administrator of your email services?

Please clarify. Thanks.

bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
windows 10 wife set up computer we have 3 accounts to sign in 1 for me 1 for my wife 1 for guest on 1 computer we each have our own sign in it was very slow then my email came up said I need to update Microsoft so the computer change a lot of security files then it automatically changed every thing now it says I'm the administrator and mine works good but none of the other accounts will come up on screen but she can get on her tablet and see her email but not on the computor
Ok thank you
ok I just received text for the charge , I have to go to work now but computer is left on for you to fix thank you
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

go here to connect me; https://tinyurl.com/y9tzw9z4
This will download a file named Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client
Double click on this file to run it and connect me remotely.

I must leave to go to work the computer is on thank you.

I need you to connect me, come back here when you're available.

Ok I have to go to work right now but computer is on

come back here when you're available.

I am hear now , Cody email technican
I got a email saying I sent it to the wrong place.
can you call me to tell me what to do

are you free now?

The screen went blank
Sorry it got off I turned it back on and tried Tammy still no screen
Teck Dega back on on Tammy no screen came on

ok login as yourself, we'll have to recreate their profiles

I entered my password ***** came on that's the one that works
If we did away with the administrator would they all work
Barb preparing windows still there

ok lets let it go for a few more minutes

5 dots going around but still looking at Barb preparing windows
The screen just came on
The monitor went to sleep so put it back on still showing on bottom of screen.but your message box is not there

ok be right back, created new profile but now start menu won't work