Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a meetup group, Doug's Adventures. When I make a

Customer Question
I have a meetup...

I have a meetup group, Doug's Adventures. When I make a change in a meetup I have scheduled, such as the date or location, a notification of the change is not being emailed to those RSVP'd. How do I make it so notification of changes are e mailed out?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook, hotmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I looked at e mail settings, says it should send out notifications but is not notifying of changes such as date of meetup

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I went to the three little dots, and then selected change notifications, then I see that in e mail updates " changes to a meetup I'm going to" is checked so any changes should be e mailed out to RSVP;s but is not happeninng

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/20/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 3 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Can you please upload a full-screen screenshot showing what your problem looks like? Thanks.

You have no idea as to what I'm asking,

Correct, that's why I was asking for a screenshot to tell the details. Can you please do it? Thanks..

A screen shot is not going to be of any help, Obviously, you don't know any thing about how a to manage a meetup group. Waste of time and money here.

Okay, no problem. I opt out and let other experts contribute here. Good luck.

Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!