Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My Outlook keeps reading that a data file has a problem and…

Customer Question
My Outlook keeps reading...

My Outlook keeps reading that a data file has a problem and it needs to repair. It says the repair is complete but continues to have the same problem.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

This is my computer. A tower

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

It will not start the program without it shutting down.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/19/2018
Email technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 4 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?