Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Why do web sites come back with my gmail account as in

Customer Question
valid ?...
Why do web sites come back with my gmail account as in valid ?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/19/2018
Email technician: Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer replied 6 months ago
Ugo A
Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer

Good afternoon,

My name is***** best way for me to answer this question is with a screenshot of the error that you're receiving.

Without a screenshot, I can also guess the cause could be:

1) you're leaving a space after your email address or between the characters of your email address

2) You've misspelled "gmail"

3) you're using a shortened domain name like "@gmail" instead of "@gmail.com"

Try to type in your email address as opposed to using the autoflll dropdown function.

Please let me know if my steps solve your issue or not so that we can move forward. Thanks.

no help but thanks

Sure. I'm assuming that you can log into at least some websites, correct ? I'm also assuming that you can log into gmail. If not, then I would attempt to login through a different browser or computer and see if you get the same issues.

never mind this is going no where

Please provide more details in your first question next time and things will be a lot smoother.

Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 6 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Can we do a remote session free of charge so i can investigate this for you?

If the issue is not resolved by the end of our remote session, i will request a full refund for you.

I am already a paid in full subscriber . Do not charge me one dime . Do you under stand that ?

I cannot assist you with billing issues, i can only assist you with technical issues and i do not have the authority to charge you. If you wish to discuss billing i can give you a phone number for the customer srervice. Do you want to proceed ?