Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to reset my iCloud password and have tried many times…

Second opinion] I need to...
Second opinion] I need to reset my iCloud password ***** have tried many times to do this with no success I waited for information to come via a trusted phone in 3 days most recently and none came
3/19/2018
syseng
syseng, Information Systems Professional

My name is David.

Go to your Apple ID account page at the link below and click "Forgot Apple ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-factor authentication instead.

https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin

Enter your Apple ID.

Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue and follow the rest of the steps as prompted.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.

syseng