Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I don't know my original password and I need to change it…

Customer Question
I don't know my...

I don't know my original password ***** I need to change it How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want a password. Maybe I never had one to start with.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/19/2018
Email technician: Kraig, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, I'm Kraig. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What service are you trying to change your password *****?