Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I’m trying to receive a payment and it’s not transferring to…

Customer Question
I’m trying to receive...

I’m trying to receive a payment and it’s not transferring to my account

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

My internet connection is good. I’m checking it from my browser

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Not that I’m aware of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/19/2018
Email technician: Rachel-Mod, Moderator replied 6 months ago
Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Moderator
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel
I want to continue
Is there a number that I can call
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 6 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Has it been received yet?

Please let me know

Thank you