Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can not get in my gmail account it very important too me can…

Customer Question
Can not get in...

Can not get in my gmail account it very important too me can you help me

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Yes was a lg7 but it is completely fried

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I do not know if i did

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes i got a lg6 in replace of it

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/19/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 1 month ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to access your gmail account?

Please let me know

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It say dose not exis or somebody else has it

Can you tell me the gmail address you are trying to access please?

Ok, it is found when I try to reset it, use this link to reset the password

https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

Once done, use the new password ***** sign into your account.

Let me know please how you go

Thank you

Richard, Email Systems Specialist