Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am unable to get my mail on my computer....since January.

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to get my mail on my computer....since January. I can get it on my iPad and my iPhone but it is not recognizing my password ***** has not been changed.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I don't know what you mean..... How can I tell?

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have my phone number.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No...will it be someone whom I can actually speak to? Im 60 years old so this stuff doesn't come naturally.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/19/2018
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 3 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?