Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Need to change phone number so that I can sigh in into my…

Customer Question
Need to change phone...

Need to change phone number so that I can sigh in into my email account.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

All

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Need to delete old phone number to a new one

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/19/2018
Email technician: Kraig, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, I'm Kraig. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Is it a case where you have forgotten your password?

Thank you
Main problem is the phone number. i also forgot my password.

The only way that you will be able to chnage the phone number on your email account is by logging in to your account and making the change there.

Since JustAnswer is not affiliated with Yahoo, we will not be able to change it for you. As a matter of fact, not even Yahoo reps themselves would be able to change it for you. Logging in is the only way.

Since you forgot your your password, do the following:

1. Go to the Sign-in Helper.
  2. Enter one of the account recovery items listed.
  3. Click Continue.
  4. Follow the instructions given in the Sign-in Helper.