Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It will not acdept my email address form my account i only…

Customer Question
It will not acdept...

It will not acdept my email address form my account i only have one email address

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Laptop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just retype dont know any other way

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Was trying to register in a new site and it wont accept my email address

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/19/2018
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 6 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Where are you trying to enter your email address? Can you send me the link? Also what is your email address?