Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I forgot my gmail password and cant retrieve it the

Customer Question
Hi i forgot my...

Hi i forgot my gmail password ***** cant retrieve it the traditional ways by phone number because i no longer use that phone associated with it.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I remember my security questions when inset up email but the phone number i registered with the email is no longer with me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats all

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/19/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

If you call the old phone number, does anyone then answer it?

Please let me know

Thank you

No. Its out of service

Thanks

When you setup the account, did you specify a email address for recover in addition to the phone?

Redirect me to PayPal for payment
please explain how you'll connect to my device?

You are referring to a service the website offers, which being optional, can be ignored if you do not wish to use it.

Please ignore it and reply here to my last question I sent you please

I did add another email but forgot that password *****
Are you there?

Did you try resetting the password ***** that email account?

And I am here, I just needed a few seconds to type out my reply to you...

Please connext to my phone and do the troubleshooting for me.
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 3 months ago

Hi there, your payment failed for this.