Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

AOL added screen where you had to sign in before you could…

Customer Question
AOL added screen where...

AOL added screen where you had to sign in before you could continue with mail/facebook. I do not want AOL service due to my service is with Microsoft. Can what is setup now be removed, and the old AOL screen be restored? Very unhappy since this is messing with Microsoft service. Thank you, ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Microsoft, aol screen came up but you could continue with their service only.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far to uninstall your Facebook?

Why would I uninstall my Facebook?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Can this be changed? Very unhappy with being made to choose AOL.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/19/2018
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 4 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

May I ask which Internet browser you are using to access Mail & Facebook?