Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I would like to charge back to my old gmail address:

I would like to...

I would like to charge back to my old gmail address : ***@******.***. Rather than the "new" one, which is***@******.***. Mike

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

All of the above.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing except to go to my Google account site.

3/19/2018
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Do you know the password ***** your old gmail account ?

Are you using a windows or mac computer ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

See my initial note for old and new google e-mails. I'm now on a Mac desktop computer. Password ***** old (?) gmail account is possibly Bus2inferno (my current & latest), but possibly you might try bbcbmg1962. Mike

How do you access your gmail account on this computer ? is it through web browser like safari,Chrome or using email application like mac mail,Outlook ?

Safari

OK when you go to www.gmail.com do you get your new gmail address ?

the site requests my gmail address... gmgpchen2 results in a lot of ads or things to do that I do not want to address now. Mike

Gmail sign in page wont show any ads.Are you sure you are in the gmail page?

Please use this link and see if its still showing the same page : - www.gmail.com

Let me know.

Not at this time. I'll address this problem later. Is this consultation a free one? Mike

OK.

No this is a paid and independent Q&A and Tech support providing site.If you wish to continue later you can do that too.

Thanks, John, for your patience. Your link got me directly to a page in my account about recent activity. Mike

OK do you wish to continue now or is that all you needed?

I can access this page on my own using the***@******.*** address and latest password ***** but it doesn't tell me how to revert back to my old***@******.*** e-mail address. Mike

OK got it.

One the top right of that page you can see your new email address name click on it and then click on sign out.Then let me know.

On clicking on my account symbol, the new password (*****@******.***) displayed. I try clicking it with no results. Then I signed out. Sorry for the slowness in my ability to do these maneuvers in responding to you...Mike

No problem.

When it shows you new account name in the sign in page click on it and it will show use another account in there you can type your old email address and then click on next to enter the password ***** it and sign.

See how that goes and let me know.

I do think that worked and allowed me to enter the phone number for my new iPhone as well. I let you know if on return to www.gmail.com via the old, original g-mail address, that it works. I try it again soon.. Thanks very much...Mike

You are welcome.

Are you going to check it now?

I did and both accounts now display - with choice. Thanks again. Mike

Really Glad to know that.

Please rate me using the rating options (stars) on the top of this page, select the rating and click on submit.Have a Great God Blessed Day. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/

Sincerely,

John, Email Support Specialist