Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just had to let an employee go, she has now tried to get…

I just had to...

I just had to let an employee go,

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

She has now tried to get into my google account from her personal account***@******.***, How can I not let her have access to the Crystal kitchen + Bath account?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It's not my computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It's access to my company account

Answered in 1 hour by:
3/19/2018
Jeevan DSouza

Hello! You must change your password ***** Here are the steps:

1. Sign in to My Account.
  2. Under "Sign-in & security," select Signing in to Google.
  3. Choose Password. If you see a prompt to sign in again, sign in.
  4. Enter your new password, then select Change Password.

Please give me a 5-star rating!

I changed my password ***** hour ago
I hjust want to make sure it's for the account Crystal kitchen + bath
and not Jolynn Johnson
could you check that out?
thanks

I can, if you send me the email ID and password

I don't know them
where could I find it?

In that case you will have to change your password ***** by following the steps I sent you. Please write it down and store it safely.

I still would like to find out my Google Google ID
thanks

Please click here

..and follow the steps

when I sign in ***@******.***
Jolynn Johnson
it says there is no account
can you look it up?

It says that the account exists on gmail. I just checked.

I don't have an g-mail account
can you please show what to do to get it in Crystal Kitchen + Bath and my name and address

Where and how did you create your***@******.*** email ID?

I don't know
it was 20 years ago

You will need to ask your web administrator about this.

Jeevan DSouza
flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant

Call me my number is ***** the secure section

Or put yours in here and I will call you

We can try to track this down together

But if they were the ones that set the account up and you have no knowledge of it it may take some time to get you control

wil call you in a few minutes