Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have ansdsu.edu emailaddress which is about to expire. I…

Customer Question
I have ansdsu.edu emailaddress...

I have ansdsu.edu emailaddress which is about to expire. I need to know how I can continue to receive email and report all my old emails.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail (at San Diego State University)

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

All of these

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have no idea what you mean. I'm 85 years old,have a PhD. and don't think I'm a technological retard but . ..

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

What email technician?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/19/2018
Email technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

What makes you think that your email address is about to expire?

Did you receive a notification?

If so, what exactly did the notification say?

Email technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 5 months ago

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.