Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I keep getting emails about someone using my accont,

I keep getting emails...

I keep getting emails about someone using my accont

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Home computer and call phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing, I don't know if it is real or a scam

3/19/2018
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

May I know if you're getting these emails from AOL official ID or someone else is sending them?

no, is this a scam, what is the phone # to I tunes. I want to speak to a live person

This is 100% scam. Please do not reply back to them.

Never ever provide any confidential information to them.

This is a phishing attack so as to collect the personal information.

In order to keep your any email account safe, you just need to change your email account password ***** least once in 3-6 months.

If you have other queries, please let me know.

I will be glad to answer your any follow up queries.

And kindly take a second to rate my service(-OK or more-by scrolling up and clicking stars at the top of the page and choose Submit).

i don't know where to go to log on or what my password *****

Do you have any Apple ID?

I don't even know

Do you have Apple iPhone or a mac computer?

no just android

I suggest you to please ignore this email and there is no need to do anything in case..

f you have other queries, please let me know.

my daughter had iphone long time ago, but she has her own plan now with her own phone and id

Simply ignore these emails and do not open them again and again.

Choose/select them and put into spam/junk folder.

Before leaving this page, kindly take a second to rate.

Regards, Sandy

May I know if you have any other query regarding this issue?

Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist