Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to take the password off my phone. I forgot it. It…

I want to take...

I want to take the password ***** my phone. I forgot it. It will not accept my e-mail. I do not want a password ***** it. I can not open hy phone.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried to get the telephone number of the company to take it off. I have not tried any troubleshooting

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

When I open my phone, it will not accept my password.

3/19/2018
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the phone with the issue?

Thank you

Richard, Email Systems Specialist
LG

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

Will this process take the password ***** my email off my cell phone so I can use it? How long will this take? How will I know if it has been restored to it regular use?

yes it will, please do the instructions as we do it via the computer

why is it taking solong

I am not sure as I am waiting on you to do the instructions I gave you... are you doing these?