Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My google password won't take. Gmail. Phone.? I just got an…

Customer Question
My google password *****'t...

My google password *****'t take

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just got an apple laptop. I'm not great with tech. I'm trying to see if I can get my mail, but the password ***** have written down for my google gmail is rejected

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/19/2018
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Are you trying to access gmail on the new apple laptop using web browser or email application ?

Is this google account still working on any devices?

Have you tried password ***** option in gmail to change the password ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

I think web browser. I tried Password ***** option.

What happened when you tried password ***** option ?

it wanted password, which not rejected
Why am I being charged for this?

Sir/Ma'am this is justanswer which is a paid and independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. We do not have any tie up with any companies but we can also help you fix the issue you are facing. We have been online for more than 10 years and we have A+ rating from Better Business Bureau which you can check using this link https://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403#bbbseal Please let me know whether you wish to continue with our tech support or not.

I dont want any more charges

I am not clear do you wish to continue ?

No.

OK i will request customer service to close this question.