Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My e-mail is all messed up on my I phone 8+. I called Apple…

Customer Question
My e-mail is all...

My e-mail is all messed up on my I phone 8+. I called Apple and they said it is a gmail problem. My name is*****: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I use all three. The e-mail is crossed with my son's who is in PA. When I look at an e-mail it says @Keith.Kries

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I am 84 years old and this has me baffled.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/19/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 6 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you mean you cannot send or receive emails on your iPhone?

Please let me know

I need help with my Iphone8+ and was told to contact gmail. If you cannot help, please say s.

Please let me know