Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't remember my password and I've tried the recovery…

Good Morning, I can't...

Good Morning, I can't remember my password ***** I've tried the recovery method but it keeps saying my account cannot be verified. My email address I'm trying to get into is:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No, I got a new phone last Monday and it won't let me get in anylonger on any device

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

My phone number is:(###) ###-####

3/19/2018
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

when could you last sign into your account?

Please let me know

Thank you

Richard, Email Systems Specialist
On the 11th of March. I got a new iPhone on the 12th and since then I haven't been able to get my email.

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

I'm on a government computer and it won't let me open that. Can you send it in a message?

Ok, when you set up the account, did you specify a recovery phone number to use?

It should be(###) ###-####

ok, then your only option is to use this form now

https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/disabled2

Fill it in providing a email address where you can be contacted on and allow up to 72 hours for a response.

They will either reject it or not respond in which you will not be able to gain access, or they will ask for more proof of id in order to try to manually verify you.

If they do reject it or do not respond within the 72 hours then you will need to create a new account sorry.

It is critical you always keep your recovery information up to date to avoid such a situation as this

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

I tried once again to get into my account and received this reply: Google couldn't verify this account belongs to you. Any suggestions?

If they replied with this, you will need to create a new account sorry.

This you can do here

https://accounts.google.com/SignUp?hl=en-GB