Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I got locked out of my google acct when I went to apple

Customer Question
I got locked out...

I got locked out of my google acct when I went to apple store and they reset my iPad to factory settings. I didn’t remember my password ***** I use fingerprint and other methods for so long. The tech had be type in code I thought it might be but that only messed things up because there were too many tries. When I came home I looked online and found google.com/recovery and they gave me a code and so now nothing works! What to do???

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes on my computer

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, except i’M sleep deprived worrying about it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/19/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 6 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
If you now try to sign in, what is the exact message you receive?

Please let me know

Hold on let me check, I’ve been afraid to try it again since last night

Ok thanks

Are you connecting?
What happened, where are you?

No... I asked you

Please let me know

You repied

"Hold on let me check, I’ve been afraid to try it again since last night"

I am very confused now why instead of telling me the results you reply

"What happened, where are you?"

I am here, waiting for you to do the instructions I asked you

What is the confusion here?

I thought you said you wanted to take over I pad and I said yes

The website offers that... and you did not request it yet so we continue here

Ok I request it

You have not requested it... either please request it or do the instructions I gave you initially

I just requested it
If you want to see what the sight say I can send you a photo if you give me an email

do the instructions I gave you initially please

It says sign in password
Forgot password
More options

ok, choose the option forgot password ***** follow the onscreen instructions to reset your password.

Tell me when you have please

I want to end this session

Sorry I am confused.. now you have the process to follow you wish to now end the session?

I followed that process before ! I said in my opening statement I did all that, I JUST WANT TO END THIS I HAVE TO GO TO WORK SOON AND I can,t do this anymore. And you seem rarther abrupt anyway

Ok no problem, the issue is the process was not being following correctly and this is what I was trying to help you with by stepping you through this.

The difficulty was the confusion you had initially with followig the instructions I kept repeating... which I spent some deal of time clearing up fopity.

A pity you feel this way and hope you get your issue resolved.